Happy Birthday Pooja
When I listen to funky soul like James Brown, I feel like a badass. I'm sure other people do too. There's still not enough time in a day, especially with me wasting so much of it sleeping. I doubt methamphetamines are the answer, but sometimes they seem so attractive. I'm learning some cool stuff: CSS is the shit. Maybe I'll have something interesting and *gasp* artful to show here soon, but for now this is all.
Update: I just got Dreamweaver MX 2004, and it's amazing so far. I've just barely cracked the surface - I'm just using it to edit text. I originally wanted the website's code to be all hand written, and I'm going to try to keep it that way, so don't hate me for this. After all, Dreamweaver can just be used as a html editor.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Wednesday, February 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment