- Internet Explorer is a wack piece of shit. Webpages look and run better in other browsers, like the one I'm using. If you're using IE, do yourself a favor and click on the "Get Firefox" button at the bottom of this page.
- It would seem that there is some sort of mystical balance in the universe that keeps things from being too good or too shitty. I was having one of the best streaks of good stuff in my life, and it had been going on for a while. Today, on this rotten Monday, my luck turned around
and punched me in the forehead
and then peed on me. My keychain with my car key and house key seems to have disappeared into thin air. The irony of it, is that it must be somewhere in the house, or around the perimeter of the house. I've done a very thorough search to no avail. How do you lose - not misplace, but lose your keys in your own house? I don't know, but I have accomplished this most excellent feat. School is getting "weird" too, I guess. That's the only way to describe it right now. Weird. - I need to post on here more, for me. Writing is good, and getting thoughts out onto paper, or in this case, onto the internet can be helpful. I'm a fairly creative person and not such an awful writer, so it's not too far fetched for me to post something with substance here every day.
- I still have to finish bringing the stuff from my UD page here, so that it can be seen by more. It wasn't that good anyway, but I just want it here. Blogger is powerful and easy.
- I ought to get a job. I was talking to Pooja at the Gallery (mall) in Philadelphia (city) the other day (24 hour period according to most) and we were talking about the kiosks that people set up in the mall. She said that those things are probably losing money, because no one really goes to them and buys things. Then I agreed, then I disagreed because I remembered this time in my life when I had money. Money changes things. Money enables one to walk up to a kiosk, notice something that catches your eye, and buy that product without thinking twice about it. Think about it: if you're one of those people lucky enough to have money, haven't you bought things spontaneously? If you had money in the past, didn't you do this too? Yeah, thought so.
- I'm all out of observations. Useff tells me that The Sims 2 was "released" last weekend.
- The Black Table: highly entertaining and informative website with all kinds of good things. I've linked to here before.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Monday, September 13, 2004
Observations for Monday, September 13th 2004:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment