An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Monday, July 04, 2005
Dream
My dream involved going to Colorado. I was visiting a friend: Shane. Colorado was upside down, the moon was upside down and the rest of the world was upside down. The experience was a lot like when you visit the final castle in Ninja Gaiden (2004). I was riding a bike through the many interesting trails, and there were oddly colored grasses. Odd colors like purple and bright yellow. I ended up trespassing on someone's property, and I think he got the army to come after me with guns. Someone was with me when I was being chased, but I cannot remember who. I remember badly wanting a picture of the upside down world. It was beautiful to see, as were all the other sights in the dream, excluding being chased down by a hilariously long and sleek black limousine. Cameras are a great thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment