As if a billion and one meaningless Web 2.0 entries weren't enough, Digg has been reporting on all kinds of bad news lately. The world is basically over, ladies and gentlemen.
Sharpies are bad for DVD and CDs. What the hell do we do now?
Macromedia is now Adobe. Who's going to compete with Adobe now?
Dogs laugh. Has your dog ever laughed at YOU? Check for disobedience.
X-Men 3. Oh great, we get to see Doctor Frasier Crane play as a mutant genius with blue skin and huge muscles. No one is excited about this.
At least we still have Google Calendar to look forward to in a few days.
Note: I'm actually a big fan of Digg. I'm not the biggest fan of every new website popping up promising ajax and ruby on rails based social networking, previews, betas, rounded borders, color gradients, MS Trebuchet font, and just generally looking like a piece of internet candy, though. I'm not a fan of the new X-Men movie (yet. I really liked the second one actually. It just seems like they're going to drag it into the ground). I am a fan of the idea of Dogs laughing. It is hilarious. I am not a fan of software companies buying up all of their competition. Adobe will really have to prove themselves on this one. It makes little difference to me because I don't use Windows right now, but I'd hate to see their new products become garbage and lack innovation just because they basically have a monopoly. I'm not a fan of the sharpie news. And of course, I am always a fan of Google. Except for that Web Accelerator bullshit. That thing needs to quit trying to come back from the grave. Not a great idea.
Hope the sarcasm wasn't too "advanced" for you guys.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Monday, December 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment