I've been sitting around for the last 3 weeks wondering what the fuck to do aside from work (which is not stimulating in the least, and I think it's starting to drain my soul), and now, it just dawned on me: I have a shit load of books queued up on my computer to read, which will help me in life.
The answers, they are always looking us right in the face, but just below eye level.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what books
I just started Professional CSS Cascading Style Sheets for Web Design
.pdf
what about guitar?
oink has good elearning videos.
pm.
also mit ocw
for everything else
noah said...
"I just started Professional CSS Cascading Style Sheets for Web Design"
Is it as exciting as it sounds?
It's riveting.
Post a Comment