Face it - the Razr is a piece of shit. I liken it to the Cinderella of cellular phones, being all pretty and dolled up and shit, then the clock strikes midnight and it's back to rags and poor voice quality.
When I get a new phone, in the next month or so, the plan is to cook up some kind of custom ringtone. I'll probably rip it from an NES music file. Other game music is being considered as well. Candidates:
- Double Dragon 3 'pause' sound looped over and over
- Nothing else comes to mind right now
- Didn't read
Useff and I once had all of this shit planned out, Metal Gear Solid codecs and all, but I don't remember half the shit we talked about. Unless things have changed, he still rocks the loop from Ghostface's Daytona 500 on his phone.
5 comments:
I would want the pause sound from Battletoads looped over and over. Then again, I don't remember the DD3 pause sound.
My bro got a dope cell phone in Japan... Vodafone. From what he tells me, cell phones in North America aren't on that level yet. It was pretty cool, he used email for text messages, writing himself little notes. Pretty good camera for a cell phone. I don't have a cell phone, but I must say I was tempted.
'been using text messages for email reminders and notes since 2005.
I hate mostly everything about the cell phone market here.
castlevania 2 - night theme.. or maybe the day theme.
pm
my Razr just recently started crapping out on me. In the middle of phone calls, the phone will just straight up turn itself off. Completely. It doesnt just end the call, it shuts down. Maybe this is cause because I mess with the phone alot, AKA flashing and flexing and transferring stuff back and forth with USB and messing with internal files and crap and crap crap
need to find out what is wrong with this piece of shit phone
and for the record, I should probably get a new ring too
I've been using Ween's rejected Pizza Hut jingle forever
Post a Comment