It's been almost two weeks since my last post. For that, I am sincerely sorry. Of course I have a good reason for not posting - I've been extremely busy with school and stuff. Right now, life is just like a whirlwind of misunderstandings. I strongly believe that any person who has a life in which they regularly interact with many a variety of people on a personal level lives a somewhat chaotic life that would make an excellent movie or book. One does not need to have a life filled with sex drugs and violence to entertain others. One only needs others, because it's quite obvious that other people complicate life very much. On the other hand, people are just so damned fun. I love people. I myself am stuck doing what I am known best for - waiting until the last minute to do something important. I always tell myself to change and get into better habits - I have gotten into a few habits that were better than habits I have had in the past, but for the most part I am not so good at the "follow-through" part of the deal. I don't follow through well. Often times I don't even attempt the follow-through, as I assume I can get by the way things are. I am the ultimate example of the high level of entertainment that people provide. Everything we do is just so damned funny if you're looking at it from the outside. Take one scene out of your life or anyone elses at any time of day and just break it down and continue breaking it down until you can see the humor. There is much humor in everything, when you get down to the causes of doing certain tasks or trying to achieve goals. There is also humor in the effects of said causes. Maybe I'll get into this in greater details in the next few days when I have more time. Sometimes I have issues seeing the reason for anything I do. I ought to try to remember to look at things from the perspective of someone outside of our culture or perhaps our species whenever I feel this way. It may help. Good things come to those who are capable of seeing good.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment