An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

HUMAN MONSTERS

YOU HUMAN MONSTERS ARE EVERYWHERE AND VERY FEW PEOPLE SEE YOU. I HOWEVER, SEE YOU WHEREVER YOU LURK, STALKING THE INNOCENT AND OPENING YOUR MONSTROUS, SALIVATING MAWS, READY TO DEVOUR THE HEART, SOUL, AND PERSONALITY OF EVERYTHING YOU CAN GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO.

Monsters are everywhere, people. Do not be afraid, though. You've seen them your entire lives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this doesn't mean you think people are generally bad. I like snow cones and first kisses with girls I fall in love with. Rollercoasters are scary.

This is how i try to approach things:

My approach is with a childlike glee

Love is forever everything is beautiful to me

Surrealism is realism sins instantly forgiven

No time for jaded thoughts skeptics and Cynicism

Worlds and Worlds beyond Diamonds and Pearls

Immense sounds all of the fences are torn down

No violence on the news, no one is bruised

It’s fresh and new, Morning Dew and I love you’s

Noah said...

I like your approach to things, and I like the things you like too

I agree with your ideologies, and I try to live with similar things in mind, but this world can be a hard place with a lot of hard, difficult people in it.

Anonymous said...

I was asked today if I was a realist or idealist. I think I like to approach the world as an idealist but often make realist statements.

It makes me sad that imagination and creativity are discouraged by alot of teachers and much of society at large. I supposee the balance on earth is good though.

See you later Noah's Blog.