I started wearing this watch a few weeks ago after it sat on my desk collecting dust for a long time. I took it off a while ago, and I wasn't sure if I would ever put it back on. I wear it pretty much every time I leave the house now, and I'm glad I do.
A watch doesn't have to be an antique to be important and valuable. Nor does it have to be rusty and unable to keep time in order for one to be worried about wearing it.
4 comments:
i love the pictures on your site :)
What kind of history does a watch have?
I started wearing this watch a few weeks ago after it sat on my desk collecting dust for a long time. I took it off a while ago, and I wasn't sure if I would ever put it back on. I wear it pretty much every time I leave the house now, and I'm glad I do.
A watch doesn't have to be an antique to be important and valuable. Nor does it have to be rusty and unable to keep time in order for one to be worried about wearing it.
Why did you stop wearing it and then start wearing it again? What kind of value do you mean?
Post a Comment