Wow, it would seem that I have regular readers now. Hello, regular readers! I say this because a) people are commenting on some of my entries, and b) a reader has said that it has been a while since my last update: This is true, it has. Sorry. I will fill you all in, however many there may be. Something tells me I'd be lucky if I needed all ten of my fingers to count you on, though.
First, school has started and my classes are pretty exciting this semester. Especially my communication theory course. The professor is pretty amazing. He curses liberally, which I really enjoy. There's also a great deal of substance to what he says. I agree with a lot of his ideas. I may devote a future entry to talking about this professor.
Today, I sat down with a notebook and at a terminal here on campus and really looked at what I have for my code on this website right now. I find that I'm more successful with editing my website's layout if I draw it on paper according to the box model idea of CSS. It's helped immensely. It has helped me to see where I am wrong, and where Blogger is just incompetant (No offense Blogger, but you do have some issues that need to be worked on). Whoever designed the template that I am basing my website on seems to have code that just has no place in there, and of course there are no comments anywhere in the entire motherfucking page of code. That's not exactly helpful.
So yeah, classes, progress with this mess of a website, and also, I have been writing fairly consistently in a notebook, the very same one I used to check my coding / layout, and I plan on transcribing some of the entries onto this blog, so that they may be read by those of you who are interested. I have not forgotten about my little photography projects. I just haven't had too much time to take pictures. What I have had time for though, is some fooling around in Photoshop.
Here is a direct link to the image I made last night, it is hosted at imageshack. I tried to post this as a blog entry last night but it broke the fucking page: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4525/newyork093copy4jk.jpg
The source image was me doing the infamous "Mr. Roper" pose on Sunday night in New York City. I will post a link to that source image when I get back home, so that you may see the difference between the two. I know it isn't much, but I'm actually quite proud of myself for it; I think it is a respectable job.
More to come, in the future.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha, i didnt put it together that the image had the roper hand before.
Where do most of your blog readers come from?
hell.
Post a Comment