Would Flock work well with 56k? Id like an alternative to Internet Explorer and dont use firefox at home because it apparently sucks with dial up. What makes flock good?
Holy shit! You have a blog! Cool! Doesn't Zach have one too? As for the fish, the Chase residence is like prison/the ocean and fish are abundant. Damn, I haven't had fish in a while, that sounds pretty good. Back to my CISC project. Also, our Java teacher is close to teaching us some h4x, I'll tell you more when I know more.
6 comments:
Maybe she was the girl who could resuscitate you. Maybe you just were not ready to be saved.
Perhaps she will when you are ready.
Would Flock work well with 56k? Id like an alternative to Internet Explorer and dont use firefox at home because it apparently sucks with dial up. What makes flock good?
oh man that salmon looks so good
Holy shit! You have a blog! Cool! Doesn't Zach have one too? As for the fish, the Chase residence is like prison/the ocean and fish are abundant. Damn, I haven't had fish in a while, that sounds pretty good. Back to my CISC project. Also, our Java teacher is close to teaching us some h4x, I'll tell you more when I know more.
UPDATE THIS THING!!! Without a reponse from the Creator we are lost. Your people need you Noah, make this Blog the second coming of jabberjaw2k.net.
Chill nigga. I'll get to updates.
Post a Comment