I'm pretty pleased with the layout of the website and the direction it's taken. I've found a way to post my bookmarks and the template of the website on the website itself, utilizing the free space graciously provided to me by Blogger. I'm loving the ease of the program Hello and the way it is so nicely integrated with the program Picasa and posting here. Speaking of posting, I am liking the WYSIWYG editor too. I KNOW my HTML, it's not like I'm cheating myself by doing it this way. Basically, what I mean is that I'm a huge fan of everything Blogger has to offer. I have nothing negative to say about this service. It's letting me do everything I want to do right now, and quite easily I might add. It's just awesome.
In other news, I have my first Philosophy exam tomorrow. I think I am prepared, but I'll know for sure in about 10 hours.
P.S. I may alter the style a little bit. But who really cares? I encourage ALL of you to get Blogger accounts if only to try them out. They're free and as stated above, amazing. That's all, good night.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Thursday, July 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment