An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Monday, July 19, 2004

I think I made a serious mistake.

For those of you who didn't go to Charter, you probably don't know Kayshup Shah. He is very weird, and dimwitted. What follows is the transcript of a conversation he had with me over AIM a few minutes ago. I did something bad.

KShah2 (9:31:04 PM): hi
SheerKann (9:31:09 PM): hi
SheerKann (9:31:12 PM): how's your summer?
KShah2 (9:31:19 PM): its okay, its kinda boring
KShah2 (9:31:23 PM): what about yours
SheerKann (9:31:26 PM): good
SheerKann (9:31:30 PM): taking summer classes
SheerKann (9:31:37 PM): well only one class, just philosophy
KShah2 (9:31:52 PM): thats great, i just have a job
SheerKann (9:31:57 PM): where?
KShah2 (9:32:16 PM): i worked at aeropostale for a while, but now at some eckerds nearby
SheerKann (9:32:46 PM): cool
KShah2 (9:33:09 PM): its iight, just looking for something a little more exciting
KShah2 (9:34:05 PM): wht do you think i should do?
SheerKann (9:34:59 PM): well you could get a job at MBNA...I worked there for a while. The pay is good and it's good if you like that sort of thing...I did very well there but I quit because I didn't like it
KShah2 (9:36:02 PM): haha ok , i tried there but they were looking for someone more permanent, and as it is i'm going back to nyu in about a month and a half.. but i ahve a job already im just looking for something exciting out of work
KShah2 (9:36:40 PM): outside of it
SheerKann (9:37:53 PM): hmm...I don't really know
KShah2 (9:38:29 PM): like what do you usually do outside of class
SheerKann (9:40:00 PM): read, exercise, party..I'm boring
KShah2 (9:41:10 PM): partying is not b oring dude, i did it all the time up at nyu
KShah2 (9:41:12 PM): lol

SheerKann (9:42:26 PM): yeah
SheerKann (9:42:31 PM): there really isn't much to do though
SheerKann (9:42:33 PM): it's delaware
KShah2 (9:42:44 PM): are you mocking me?
SheerKann (9:42:48 PM): no
SheerKann (9:42:51 PM): I'm serious
KShah2 (9:43:05 PM): who do you usually party with college friends?
KShah2 (9:43:11 PM): or people from charter?
SheerKann (9:43:22 PM): a little of both
SheerKann (9:43:26 PM): and some townies
KShah2 (9:45:53 PM): nice, tell me next time you'll go maybe i can meet up with some of you guys that i haven't seen for so long
SheerKann (9:46:03 PM): ok
SheerKann (9:46:13 PM): you don't see anyone from charter?
KShah2 (9:47:45 PM): i see a few like allan huang, hiran, and krish,... and i saw a few more like aaron josh at aero
KShah2 (9:47:53 PM): but not really anyone else
KShah2 (9:50:25 PM): ya kno?
SheerKann (9:50:28 PM): yeah
KShah2 (9:51:10 PM): yo btw, who am i talking to?
SheerKann (9:51:25 PM): Noah Chase
KShah2 (9:51:30 PM): this what i tohught

(THIS IS WHERE SHIT GETS BAD.)

KShah2 (9:55:51 PM): so give me your cell number, ill give you a call
SheerKann (9:56:06 PM): it's in my profile
KShah2 (9:56:33 PM): you don't ahve one
SheerKann (9:57:02 PM): yes I do...are you using AIM?
KShah2 (9:57:06 PM): no
SheerKann (9:57:12 PM): oh
SheerKann (9:57:15 PM): that's why you can't see it
SheerKann (9:57:18 PM): it's 584-3049
KShah2 (9:57:51 PM): iight

No comments: