Older Public Internet Web Log
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Monday, July 19, 2004
What the fuck is this shit
LEAVE THIS AUSTRIAN ALONE
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(103)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(20)
►
2005
(225)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(28)
▼
2004
(204)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(62)
▼
July
(71)
Added something cool: check out my links...
I'd just like to take a moment to say
This is what I know about Chin:
I'm so pissed.
The most important picture ever:
A fine photoshop edit:
The finest flavor of the finest carbonated juice:
This is pretty damn cool.
I'm running out of
Man, whatever
Bo!
What I'd like to accomplish soon:
What I've accomplished:
I'm pretty frustrated.
Just fooling around...
Something Interesting:
LEAVE THIS POOR BRAVE AUSTRIAN PATRIOT ALONE.
From Useff:
Things are getting different
Taking the blog through some changes
OK, Motherfruits:
Useff said:
ASCII Art Farts
Ehehehehehe
EHEHEHEHEHEHEH
Can I have some?
No title
Exam and more on my dream.
I had a weird nightmare.
Before bed I
Holy fucking shit
Monkey follow humans by walking on two legs
The Exam
At this point
GMail Notifier
NO.
Genius
The Previous Post Was Brought To You By:
Template
I just wanted to
My ears are really enjoying Tyrannosaurus Hives
I'll be
Bookmarks
Hey, want to apply to Duke? All of a sudden, I do.
What can I really say?
Material Things I Desire:
I think I made a serious mistake.
Template Update
What the fuck is this shit
I am wearing these.
It's time for...
Minor Changes to the Template:
This is great.
TWO MORE FU DOGS AND A BACKPACK, OH SHIT~
Random Stuff In My Room: A cool fu dog
Random Stuff In My Room: Mini Neon Genesis Evangel...
Random Stuff In My Room: iPod on some discs.
Editing a Template
My EYE!!~
The 4th Branch
I'm looking...
Mail-to-Blogger Test
Orkut
Messy Desktop. Desktop Icons are USELESS, by the w...
Larger picture...click~
My Windows Desktop (Clean). Messy picture coming s...
HAY GUYS WHAT IS GOING ON?
The sun is fucking me up!
COME ON FEET.
Hello and Picasa
Oh man
►
March
(15)
►
February
(7)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment