Older Public Internet Web Log
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Monday, August 30, 2004
CNN.com - Ten years after original, Kevin Smith plans 'Clerks' sequel - Aug 30, 2004
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK BERSERKER
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(103)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(20)
►
2005
(225)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(28)
▼
2004
(204)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(15)
▼
August
(62)
RAY CHARLES JOINS HIS BLIND, BLACK BLUESMEN IN HEA...
CNN.com - Ten years after original, Kevin Smith pl...
Foobar. Tomorrow I'll explain why and how it makes...
Sensationalizing the News
I plan to
So, here's what I'm doing
Hi again.
AdSense?
I think everything is going to be all right.
So, I'm setting up an Adsense account:
I decided to take some pictures tonight. Couldn't ...
I'm watching Steel
I'm getting closer to where I want to be with this
I am a wicked e-sinner
Hate is a Fag
So far, so simple.
Oh yeah, also:
I haven't given up.
This isn't all easy.
I have three Gmail invites to give.
A state of transition
The way things were.
Getting rid of all these extraneous images and shit
The new bar at the top makes it easy to find stuff...
Now it's off to dinner~
Blogger got rid of the ads
Fear not of men because men must die Mind over mat...
Night of extreme disregard to personal health ends...
LOL.
I have just discovered the awesome world of feed r...
Totally adding some of these buttons to the page.
Everything about Achewood
Awesome:
I am a man
I like catchy songs, among other things.
This doesn't mean anything.
four and three and two and one...I gave the kid th...
The ads are gone.
Things:
Roast Beef's Blog is hilarious lately.
Looks like the Google Indexing of this site has st...
Boredom:
Service Pack 2
This is really good.
Support Little Donny
A few Doom 3 Screenshots
I love the internet right now.
Most of the stuff
I'm really enjoying Paul Barman's "It's Very Stimu...
I just beat Doom 3
REALLY weird dream.
Cool. I'm going to add this.
Frisbee was fun.
I was scared pretty hard about Tuesday's Philosoph...
Shit damn it's hot in Delaware.
Fixed?
I had a weird dream
There was a grounding problem in the computer I wa...
I found this funny.
No title
I really have to get this position bug shit square...
Revelation:
►
July
(71)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(7)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment