Long story short, the package went out, and from now on I will post my parcels between 12 and 1, when I know Gene to be out on the loading dock, crying into his own pussy, his fingers pulling his pussy lips far enough apart for the tears. Fuck you, Gene. Fuck you for nothing.Click here to read what I'm laughing at. I love Achewood character blogs.
update: looks like that post was taken down and replaced with a less offensive post. The only thing changed was the last paragraph, which coincidentally enough, I have here. This is the only place you can see this, as far as I know, folks!
1 comment:
Noah,
That's a pretty neat hack. I think I'm going to try to keep hacking this thing until eventually I can post Divx's for all to have. Kind of like Robin Hood, except not really helping anybody. Anyway, we should do something. I haven't seen you all summer. I saw Useff, but you were nowhere to be found. OK, I'll talk to you online or something.
Post a Comment