Life is very complex. I wonder, I wonder if it will ever become a little more routine. And if it does, will I enjoy it. I like the complexities in life, but I wish I knew more. Sometimes I wish I could wake up and find everything to be different. I realize it's in my power to do this, but it's hard to break away from some things...
Yeah , what I want right now isn't complete and total change but I'd like to see what life would be like for me if I hadn't lived it exactly the same way up to this point in time. Had I done things a little bit differently, would they turn out this way? There's no real way to know, but I can try to simulate these different possibilities for the present. I'd like to do that sometimes, I really would. I think that may be the path to finding happiness. I have yet to really feel like I've found my "niche", you know? The place where I belong , and the thing that I can do for all time as an occupation that will also give me relative happiness. It will be nice to be happy about the work I'm doing. If I can be happy about working (which allows me to be happy in other ways like being able to have nice surroundings/habitat, and buying my loved ones nice things), then I'll have a large part of the puzzle figured out.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Thursday, November 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment