Some studying and working for school; not too much, maybe not enough.
Lots of reading of articles and information on the internet.
Some automation of my Everquest playing, which frees me up for other things.
Some exploration of my mind through various outlets, one of them being sleep. Lots of sleep going on here.
Some general exercise so as to keep me from falling into to deep a depression.
Lots of listening to music on my computer and general fooling around and toying with programs and just having a grand old time with my computer. I love computers, <3 gadgets.
The new Sage Francis LP was released on the internet and it's very very very good. For those of you who enjoyed Personal Journals, I recommend it. I enjoyed "Hope" , his LP that was produced exclusively by fellow Rhode Island-ian Joe Beats. But this is nothing like hope. Good old, emotional, crazy Sage Francis. I'll buy this when it comes out, for sure.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment