An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Sometimes, I wonder:

People who scream loudly when they get upset; do they do this because they think perhaps God will hear their plea and help them out? Example: A man screams "I HATE THIS CAR! IT IS A PIECE OF SHIT!" It is obvious that this man hates his car and considers it of equal or lesser worth than the contents of his own bowels. Does he scream this at the top of his lungs in the hopes that some divine benefactor will give him a new car? Or perhaps a wealthy person who is in a giving mood will take pity on him?

Ponder that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Often times I find myself screaming "I LOVE THIS CAR! IT'S THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME!" Then people call me a 'faget.' I can tell by the way they say it that they don't know how to spell for word 'faggot.'