(10:44:41 PM) Noah: I saw a shirt that made me vomit all over myself on friday
(10:44:45 PM) Useff: really
(10:44:47 PM) Noah: it said "You looked better on facebook"
(10:44:51 PM) Noah: the guy looked so proud
(10:44:55 PM) Useff: LOL
(10:45:00 PM) Noah: he was disgusted when I vomited, but for some reason, I couldn't stop laughing
(10:45:24 PM) Useff: AHAHAHAHA
(10:47:42 PM) Useff: seven
(10:47:52 PM) Noah: seven deadly sins
(10:48:03 PM) Useff: you can expect five more of these
(10:48:31 PM) Noah: Detective Alex Cross just doesn't give a fuck
(10:48:34 PM) Noah: He just wants to retire, man
(10:50:11 PM) Useff: I just rummaged around in your room with sleeping Dad for the movie
(10:50:27 PM) Noah: did he mumble constantly battering your asshole
(10:50:52 PM) Useff: no but I think I woke him up for a sec
(10:53:45 PM) Useff: "Coroner said this could have gone on for more than twelve hours."
(10:54:09 PM) Useff: "You don't take the time to do this -- unless the act itself has meaning."
(10:54:31 PM) Noah: Are you hungry?
(10:54:44 PM) Useff: I will be
(10:55:03 PM) Useff: "This can't be my last duty. It's gonna go on and on and on."
(10:55:21 PM) Noah: Of all places to be transferred...why here
(10:55:24 PM) Useff: yeah
(10:55:32 PM) Useff: "This should not be his first assignment. It's too soon for him."
(10:55:36 PM) Useff: They had no idea
(10:55:54 PM) Noah: do you want to go out to get something to eat with me?
(10:56:00 PM) Useff: yeah, let me take a shower dunn
(10:56:05 PM) Noah: I'm thinking ihop in new castle
(10:56:13 PM) Useff: That's a drive, but ok
(10:56:13 PM) Noah: I should shower too
(10:56:26 PM) Noah: yeah the reason I want to go is that it's a drive
(10:56:31 PM) Noah: plus there might be black girls to holla at
(10:56:33 PM) Useff: "Gluttony, greed (fingers) sloth, wrath, pride, lust"
(10:56:38 PM) Useff: "and envy. Seven."
(10:56:45 PM) Useff: "You can expect five more of these"
(10:57:00 PM) Useff: Yeah, let me take shower
(10:57:12 PM) Noah: I'm gonna shower and get ready for the day lol
(10:57:16 PM) Useff: HAHAHA
(10:57:36 PM) Useff: Keondra needs dick lol
(10:57:52 PM) Useff: getting in the shower
(10:57:57 PM) Noah: Dude I was obviously
(10:58:02 PM) Noah: talking about light skin girls
(10:58:05 PM) Useff: HAHAHAHA
(10:58:05 PM) Noah: what do you think I am,?
(10:58:10 PM) Useff: I HAVE STANDARDS
(10:58:12 PM) Noah: DUH
(10:58:35 PM) Noah: if the hair ain't good, I get no wood
(10:58:41 PM) Useff: ahahaha
(10:58:44 PM) Useff: I don't know if I've heard that
(10:58:51 PM) Noah: I coined it a few seconds ago
(10:58:58 PM) Useff: that's awesome, use it
(10:59:09 PM) Useff: not around white people though, they would probably not get it
(10:59:18 PM) Useff: I mean, you can use it around them I guess because they wouldn't get it
(10:59:33 PM) Noah: "what makes hair good? :-?"
(10:59:39 PM) Useff: lol
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment