(08:01:58 PM) Noah: Trying to listen to Juve's "reality check"
(08:02:00 PM) Noah: wish me luck
(08:02:44 PM) Useff: haha
(08:02:47 PM) Useff: good luck, man
(08:02:55 PM) Useff: Apparently it has some pretty horrible songs
(08:03:26 PM) Useff: oh yeah, john k.'s blog has unaired ren & stimpy clips
(08:03:35 PM) Noah: like the ones you showed me a while ago?
(08:03:54 PM) Useff: yeah but more recent
(08:03:59 PM) Useff: not the same ones
(08:04:02 PM) Useff: taking a shower now
(08:04:06 PM) Noah: cool
(08:05:39 PM) Noah: downside of this feeling: I'm drinking a beer now, and I can't concentrate on more than one thing at a time
(08:05:49 PM) Noah: so if you're relaxed and you're drinking beer, expect your focus to drop
(08:06:19 PM) Noah: which just might be the opposite of when I'm getting a slight buzz otherwise: then I am hypersensitive about everything at once (being totally wasted is another thing entirely)
(08:12:58 PM) Noah: I may have heahrd 2 good songs on this whole mother fucker
(08:13:27 PM) Noah: I think he sampled Jay - Z's voice from dust your shoulders off in this song
(08:13:42 PM) Noah: and somehow this producer just changed that beat
(08:13:46 PM) Noah: it's just bad all over
(08:16:30 PM) Useff: sounds like a real winner
(08:17:07 PM) Noah: whoever said this album was good is bugged in the fucking brain
(08:17:27 PM) Noah: http://pitchforkmedia.com/record-reviews/j/juvenile/reality-check.shtml HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
(08:17:38 PM) Useff: Waldo said a couple songs were good but some of the songs are the worst ever
(08:17:47 PM) Useff: nice link
(08:18:04 PM) Noah: this review says sets go up is the best song on the album
(08:18:10 PM) Noah: I skipped that about 30 seconds in
(08:18:13 PM) Noah: I'm done w/ this.
(08:18:15 PM) Useff: haha
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not as horrible as you are saying, but basically the only song with any real replay value is "Get Ya Hustle On"
Post a Comment