Older Public Internet Web Log
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
ARE YOU MAD AT ME FOR SOME RAISIN?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(103)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(20)
▼
2005
(225)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(30)
▼
January
(28)
Thanks, Useff
I missed math class today
Whatever, this is all bullshit anyway.
So, I just cancelled my "Great Fun Online" Membership
Too many devices wtf
The Math Exam
Garbage Men
On Videogames and Aging
:::::
Discrete Mathematics Midterm
Dreams
Ughbitching
HEY HOW ABOUT YOU GO SUCK A DONG
? <3 Blogger Google Picasa Hello
ARE YOU MAD AT ME FOR SOME RAISIN?
The Cos'
Ok, so I'm going to see Sage Francis TWICE in Febr...
New Desktop Picture, some other random pictures. T...
Cleanliness and Mood
A work of art
I've had this headache
CUSTOMIZATIONS NEED TO BE MADE
Ok, Different:
Hey
The more I listen to Elliott Smith,
Hi Again
Pigs
This is the first day of my life
►
2004
(204)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(62)
►
July
(71)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(7)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment