Wow that was a great online fun riot rocket blast! My whole reason for signing up in the first place was because I got paid $20 to do a referral for someone's free Mac Mini offer. So anyway, the dude's referral went through and everything, and I got paid, so I called and cancelled on the greatfunonline.com offer. The dude who answered the phone sounded really ignorant, shady, and southern. He was saying all kinds of shit to me trying to get me to keep the $1.00 trial membership that is good until March 23, like "hey you know you qualify for a 10, 20, 40, and 100 dollar coupon, 50% off at your favorite restaurants 100,000 worth of micro machines, gay porn weapons of mass destruction goat milk chance to be in your own movie chance to be in someone else's movie chance to be elected president of the united states" and so on. The guy kept going and going, and I had to stop him in the middle of all this fucking jive, and say "No man, that's ok. I just want to cancel this." Then he gives me some weird ass code for my records to verify the cancellation. I thought that was rather strange, that they would give me a weird seven-digit alpha numeric code, for "my records." That's some pretty shady shit. Anyway, the membership is cancelled.
I hope.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Monday, January 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment