An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Ok, Different:

I changed things. All I did was use one of the pre-created templates. I was tired of the way it looked, and do not yet have the drive to recreate it the way it was. Not that anyone reads this any more, but if you'd like to use my old template, just email me.


I'm listening to "Truancy". One of my favorite songs. Quite possibly my favorite song from Fantastic Damage.


Now, an observation that I wrote on a scrap of paper a few days ago:
As human beings, many of us take any coincidence between the passions of ourselves and another human being to be divine; as reasons why we have to spend time with the aforementioned person, no matter how little we may actually have in common. I believe this is a mistake on the part of mankind in general, in this culture at least.

No comments: