Older Public Internet Web Log
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Ink!
Where there is ink, we can find the most valuable portions of man's brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(103)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(20)
▼
2005
(225)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(7)
▼
June
(29)
More Flowers.
Pictures
The Wild Frontier Of The Internet
I travel back to that from whence I came
Blogger is fucking up.
The Hurricane
Some seriously ill shit.
These pictures I have taken in the last few days:
A spider!
A fly!
Thanks Picasa
A few more flowers (5)
A few more flowers (4)
A few more flowers (3)
A few more flowers (2)
A few more flowers
Hey, what is up flowers outside that I do not know...
Hey, what is up day-old whole wheat pita bread on ...
Hey, what is up Noah's hand with some rays of ligh...
Hey, what is up Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm
Hey, it's been a while since I have blogged!
Ha Ha
Useff showed me a cool looking new visual style
Ink!
Horrors behind my eyes
Creationism: God's gift to the ignorant
Animals and us: Close encounters
"But Jesus made me, so he should save me from pity...
►
May
(16)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(28)
►
2004
(204)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(62)
►
July
(71)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(7)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment