An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Linux Desktop Is Awesome!

If you are interested in pursuing a Linux Desktop, let me know. I could write up a guide or maybe just talk via email or instant messaging or something.

Linux is exciting.



Full-size screenshot(click again once it loads to enlarge to the full 1280x1024 so you do not lose any detail): http://img499.imageshack.us/my.php?image=linuxdesktop1128055bv.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty good... But I can't get down with Gnome or KDE myself. Mac OS X is just so much better that when I go back to Windows, or a Linux window manager that acts like Windows I find it irritating.

I prefer a minimalist window manager - a tiled window manager that has encourages using the keyboard instead of the mouse. Ion does that for me... It's certainly not flashy, but it's clean and efficient.