Older Public Internet Web Log
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Holy shit! How did they do this with such old hardware?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5885351342753379583&q=8088
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2006
(103)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(21)
▼
January
(20)
Internet Explorer 7 Beta is out. I got a new monitor
I just culled my music folder
"Big Momma's House 2" Sells 28 Million; Or, Why My...
Oh My God, This Is A Hilarious Video
I found some old gum in the pocket of a vest
Last.fm - I love you. But why are you so wildly in...
Quick Question For Those Bashing Google About goog...
Excerpt From A Novel.
Wow, This is like the morlocks or something. Kind of.
I need to read more work by Burroughs...
RIP - The Black Table
Gaim 2.0.0 Beta 2 is out!
Holy shit! How did they do this with such old hard...
I think I had a dream about:
I got into a show of aggression match with a duck ...
Slept for about 2 hours
Life is like what?
Hey; Energetic, Bitter, and Optimistic: These thin...
Shitty Dreams
First Day of Class, Winter Session 2006.
►
2005
(225)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(28)
►
2004
(204)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(62)
►
July
(71)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(7)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment