(11:33:45 AM) TheZionistDevil: i went into boarders
(11:33:49 AM) TheZionistDevil: and i asked if u were around
(11:33:51 AM) TheZionistDevil: and everyone laughed
(11:33:56 AM) SheerKann: heh
(11:34:01 AM) SheerKann: I quit around august
(11:34:11 AM) TheZionistDevil: after a month evidently
(11:34:19 AM) SheerKann: a couple of months!
(11:34:29 AM) SheerKann: I had a job at the geek squad
(11:34:30 AM) TheZionistDevil: lol
(11:34:34 AM) TheZionistDevil: HAHA
(11:34:41 AM) SheerKann: it pays more
(11:34:52 AM) SheerKann: borders is basically minimum wage
(11:35:25 AM) TheZionistDevil: true
(11:35:43 AM) TheZionistDevil: still better than waitin tables
(11:35:56 AM) SheerKann: well I guess
(11:36:03 AM) SheerKann: I've never been a waiter but I know the money can be good
(11:36:10 AM) SheerKann: I'd probably be an awesome bartender at a gay bar
(11:36:13 AM) SheerKann: the tips would be outrageous
(11:36:45 AM) TheZionistDevil: oh the money is good
(11:36:52 AM) TheZionistDevil: but
(11:37:03 AM) TheZionistDevil: i could be a stripper at a gay bar
(11:37:09 AM) TheZionistDevil: 1500 a client
(11:37:15 AM) SheerKann: whoa
(11:37:24 AM) TheZionistDevil: 2 clients a night
(11:37:30 AM) SheerKann: would you be performing lewd sex acts?
(11:37:35 AM) TheZionistDevil: oh yes
(11:37:40 AM) TheZionistDevil: 1500 for two guys to have sex while u strip
(11:37:49 AM) TheZionistDevil: 800 for the guy to jerk off
(11:37:54 AM) TheZionistDevil: 500 for nothing
(11:37:55 AM) TheZionistDevil: he can't touch u
(11:37:58 AM) SheerKann: HAHAHAHA
(11:38:09 AM) TheZionistDevil: my friend does it in philly
(11:38:23 AM) SheerKann: wait wait, so those are the real going prices?
(11:38:36 AM) SheerKann: I didn't realize a man's ass was worth so much money
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
great now i look gay
Post a Comment