Well, today's high here in sunny exotic Delaware is 43 degrees Fahrenheit. The rest of the week is going to be in the thirties and shit. That's chilly. That's uncomfortable. That's no way for the city of Newark to welcome me to its heart. I've been here for a few days now and it's been very nice. I enjoy walking everywhere. I enjoy seeing familiar faces around town. I enjoy feeling like I'm a part of this place instead of being some anonymous person who waves to their neighbors from the car but never actually speaks to them.
The news has been interesting this week, hasn't it? That ship that sunk in Egypt. Wow. The first thing I thought of when I read that story was, "Is this going to knock the titanic out of the top spot for Most-Horrific-Maritime-Disaster?" It appears that a thousand souls perished at sea, but it wasn't until after the disaster that things really got heated up. There's rioting in Egypt now. People are unsurprisingly...pissed. Relatives are screaming left and right that someone fucked up big time on this trip. The ship did have lifeboats, afterall.
Ugh, I need to move around. Having this mirror right next to my desk is turning me into some kind of fucking narcissist. I can't stop looking in the goddamn thing. The lookin' ain't even that great, but it's there, you know?
Time to move around.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dear Noah,
we are working on an experimental setup where we can have two games of tetris attack running simultaneously. you should get in on this while the getting in on is good
Dan
Post a Comment