An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Thursday, March 18, 2004

All the bullshit is over and done with, I think. Hi Spring Break. What's up? Long time no see. You look good! I know I look like shit. I've had a hard week with little sleep. Want to come to the Chris Rock show Saturday? Yeah, I know we don't have an extra ticket...but I thought we could sneak you in. Sound good? And we can hang out next week too. Thing is, you have to be gone by March 28th. Ok? Cool. You're such a laid back guy, Spring Break. You just go around and party all year long huh? Sounds like a good life. Glad to have you back, spring break. Maybe now that you're here, you can give me some insight regarding what to do with this website.

I just want to say this: hay guyz, i'm using teh information super highway to chat with friends, browse the world wide web, and learn cool new things. i am on the internet!!!11one
(Stuff like that makes me laugh. Hohoho~)

So now the day is over. I got back my third Computer Science lab, and it's more along the lines of what I expect from myself. 93. I feel pretty good now.

No comments: