Yesterday was The Ides of March. I figured out who dies: it's me. This whole week is going to be awful.
New Desktop Screenshot:
Update (11:05pm): I'm really starting to lose it...this is dreadful. WHOA I JUST ADDED ITALICS AND EMACS WENT INTO ITALICS FOR THE TEXT THAT I PUT THE ITALICS TAG AROUND HOLY SHIT!!!!!1!!one
Ahem. Okay. Now that that's over, I really like emacs. It's probably because it's the only linux editor I'm familiar with, but it's just good. People say they like vi better...but right now I'm an emacs fan. Also, I think I'm going to stick with Fedora. I did a fresh install and things seem to be smoother. <3 Linux. Hate classes. Spring Break will be good not necessarily because good things will happen, but I'll have all this FUCKING work out of the way. Oh my Lord, it's too much to do. Oh Lordy.
FYI: I only code the site by hand. I never the portion of Dreamweaver that is a WYSIWYG editor. Those are for the weak.
Linux To-do List:
Get Samba up and running across the network
Get the NTFS partition mounted and readable from Linux
Get the Starterbar desklet for gDesklets working
I'm not sure what else yet, but there will surely be something.
**Thought of something to add, not Linux related but still needed: an archive page ready to launch once April rolls around. This thing is getting sort of long.
I THINK NINE PAGES IS JUST A BIT FUCKING MUCH FOR THIS SHIT. AND A DUE DATE ONE WEEK FROM THE ANNOUNCEMENT DATE IS JUST A WEE BIT SHORT.
No comments:
Post a Comment