Hi Pooja!
Remember that history paper I was talking about a few days ago? The one where I didn't cite anything? I got it back today. I got a B+. Sometimes I feel like if I put forth even the smallest amount of effort, I do fairly well. Why am I so blessed? Who's looking out for me?
*Update: If you're using Mozilla or Mozilla Firebird, note that you can change the theme for my "home" page (that is, this one that you're on right now) by clicking that little button in the lower left hand corner of your browser screen. This is only a test, but hopefully it will blossom into something cool...like in the near future...like when I gain some creative/artistic muscle...like which is something that I lack.
Also, first feature coming soon: Me as a Superhero
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Thursday, March 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment