I haven't slept yet, and I dare not tell you how far along I am. This history paper shit makes me want to bounce.
Added links to the menu to toggle the theme. This will work in current versions of most browsers, INCLUDING Internet Explorer. However, it requires you to accept a cookie for the settings to stay. The inverse style is still quite incomplete, as I've been using it to test stuff. A cool thing is that using the "content" feature of CSS2, I can generate actual webpage content from the css file. If you're using a browser OTHER THAN Internet Explorer, notice that that all links have brackets surrounding them in the inverse theme. Even the ones that the user isn't supposed to see, and therein lies the problem. I should be working right now. It seems SO much easier to do cool stuff with this page when I have a terrible deadline to meet. Such is life. I just hope I can get out of this habit before I become a real adult.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Wednesday, March 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment