My thanks goes to Useff, for pointing out that today is the Ides of March. I suggested to him that we kill Little Caesar because of this. Fedora is quite frankly getting on my nerves. I don't like it. Too much shit I don't want or need, and not enough of the shit that I do need. I'm going to try Debian again, some time after my ass heals from the pounding it will surely endure this week in classes: it's the last week of school before spring break, and I have a lot of important things all throughout the next five days. My problem with the big 'D' last time was that X would not start, probably because of my video card. I tried compiling a new kernel, but something went wrong. I got frustrated and installed Fedora because it was easy and rather fast. I think I'm a little bit wiser now, when it comes to Linux. So I'm going to give it another shot. And if Debian doesn't work, there are other distros that might give more favorable results. As for this website, I have some interesting things planned...but I'll probably forget.
Update: I don't remember what I meant to put here, but I wish there was more time in a day. Or that I had the power of temporal distortion. There's never enough time to accomplish everything that I would do. In fact, there's barely enough time to do everything that is required of me. Sleep is a bandit.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Monday, March 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment