Right?
Oh. Well anyhow I started playing again. The game is a lot more beautiful than it was in the past. Enough about that fucking game, let me speak on things that matter.
What matters is matter, folks. We are all made up of matter, presumably. I'd hate to see some weird non-matter based being browsing the internet and finding my website because frankly I'm racist against those kinds of motherfuckers. They need to stay the hell away from my family. They need to keep to their own kind. It's just not natural, otherwise.
A quick word or two about The Facebook: ok cool (see that was two words pretty concise huh).
Seriously, The Facebook is kind of cool. I used to hate on it pretty indiscriminately, but I'm finding a use for it now. I have fun being "internet sociable" and posting things on other people's walls, even if I am not exactly tight with these people, because hey, it's the internet, and it shouldn't be taken seriously. I have come into contact with people from my past who I am so glad still exist, and seem to be doing well, just older, hairier versions of themselves. In the end, becoming hairier is a crucial part of aging, up until you get old. Some people also become more mature and learn more about the world, but certainly not everyone. Mostly, people just get hairier with age. Not wiser. But then, I wonder, when you get really old, do you still continue to get hairier? Some would argue that no you don't, you start to lose hair. But some people start to grow hair out of their ears, and I don't know what the fuck that's about. I've heard people say that the hair is sucked from the top of your head and it comes out of your ears. That is a cute idea in my opinion. The Facebook is largely a bunch of self-serving, ego boosting, masturbatory bullshit, but it does have it's uses. Thanks for existing on the internet, Facebook.
I'd like to get back into programming and study it independently but I wouldn't know where to start. See, I'd like to make programs for myself and others that are useful, but it seems like most of that shit has already been done. I cannot think of anything I need done that I cannot find a use for. It's kind of a bummer, because I want to do programming, because I've found it fun in the past. Automation of a process is always fun. I guess I'll just wait until I find something I want to automate and then fool around with it. For now, I'll just learn more about web design and be more attentive to this blog so I can flesh this site out and make it useful and interesting, or should I say, internesting. I realize that if I ever want to really make this website into something respectable, I will have to get off of Blogger, get my own domain, and use one of the blog publishing programs available. For now though, I'm just content and happy with the fact that I designed this web page myself, and will continue to add design elements to it until it's "done" (you can never really be done). As for the programming thing, it will undoubtedly lead to me doing something with a service that is provided on the web, like linking up two things or downloading some content to my desktop in an attractive way. There are a lot of APIs out there for services available on the web. I'd love to interact with one or more of them in an important and useful way.
Let us talk about internesting, the word I created above. What a word, huh? Internesting. It makes me think of a nest on the internet. Which would of course mean there is some kind of internet animal, like a bird, or an insect. God, insect nests are a bothersome idea for my mind. Nests. Headnests! Rat nests! Nests! Nest is a weird word. The internet is weird too. I kind of wish there were animals that lived on the internet. Please do not say that a software virus is kind of like an animal, because this is not what I am talking about.
OkCupid: Kind of a hilarious site. I joined it a month ago or something. Totally worthless so far. But hey, look at this girl!
Hey, this is what my desktop looks like. I originally took this image to fix a problem with Blogger I Was having getting it to show images correctly but now I see that the problem was the option I was selecting, not my template. Holla.
1 comment:
The internet has animals, they are called gigapets and they are really stupid and make me want to punch something in the face, usually my computer.
In other news i should be studying and if I choose anonymous when replying i have to type less. Sincerely, Jewish
Post a Comment