An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Friday, March 04, 2005

It's been a long fucking week

And it's not quite over yet. Exam in like 6 hours. I'll be glad once that's done, because it'll give me ample time to prepare for my other exams next week (which really just means me probably fucking up until the last minute, like tooling around with Xbox Media Center, as pictured below. I took that screenshot a few minutes ago and transferred it to my computer. I tell you what, the Xbox would be really fucking cool even if it didn't play...Xbox games, and just acted as an emulator for every console pretty much up until the current generation and played every kind of media file I've been able to throw at it so far. It does those things. Well.)

I should have something more substantial to say in the next few days, because there have been some things worth writing about. There always are. For instance, I meant to write a blurb about this guy I saw driving around Newark with iPod headphones on. Let me repeat: driving around Newark with iPod headphones on. What an idiot, God damn. Does he not realize that what he's doing is illegal, but more importantly quite dangerous and places him well within the "retarded motherfucker" winners circle? Christ Fuck Eureka Dog Chow. There was something else I saw this week that made me question humanity, but I cannot remember it, and that's probably for the best as I have lots more information to digest right now.


No comments: