An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Just a few quick notes:

First, my week is almost over. By tonight, all the hardships of this week will have passed, and I will only have two classes tomorrow to endure. No kind of examination in either, so that is very welcome.

I was in a bad mood last night, and two things saved me. The first was nudity; my own. The second was my cell phone.

Nevermind why I was in the bad mood, the important thing here is that I was pissed off, and a little off-center, so I set my phone alarm (I usually just use the alarm on my computer in a Foobar2000 plugin called foo_scheduler), stripped down to bare skin, and got in my bed. It was probably the most comfortable sleep I've had in months. It isn't something I plan on doing regularly, but man, was it ever good. I wasn't able to sleep long, but I didn't mind. Also, the cell phone woke me up in a pretty nice way. The beeping did it. Something about that incessant beeping made it easier for me to wake up. I firmly believe that if people walked around naked more, there would be less stress about physical perfection, and people wouldn't spend as much time trying to look like what they see on TV. Also, I think if people spent more time nude, they would end up in better physical shape, because you see more of yourself more often and think "Wow, I really need to fix this shell up."

Anyway, I went to bed like that. I slept for about 4 hours, then woke up and did homework I neglected to do the night before because I was angry enough that I couldn't concentrate. The dreams were once again, quite strange. It's been a long time since I first slept, but since I only got about 4 hours of sleep I went back to bed as soon as I got home from my first class. I don't know which topics happened in which dreams, but all together I had dreams that combined all of the following in the last 14 hours or so: Transvestitism, Baltimore, Martial arts, and my friends. Apparently some of my friends went with me to a place where we could learn some martial arts. We were there accused of being transvestites and / or transsexuals. I believe the place was in Baltimore, Maryland. Anyhow, I just wanted to say those things before I forgot them. I have had some other things I've been meaning to write here, but they've taken a back seat to life that has become much more chaotic in the last few days.

No comments: