An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Some (mis)information courtesy of Audioscrobbler

Some of the information contained herein is kind of wrong, some of it is old, and other pieces of information are downright unintelligible. I thought it might be nice for someone to read though. A note: the Weekly Artist and Weekly Track lists are a week behind, as it says. So they do not in any way reflect what I've been listening to after March 13th. Just something you should know, even though it says it pretty explicitly in the chart itself. Anywho, now that Blogger is working again (It would not let me publish for the last 15 minutes) I thought I should edit this entry. The only information here that I actually trust / believe is the Recent Tracks, and even those screw up sometimes. Even though this information is not reliable, it is kind of nice to see statistics on what I do (Even if they are wrong as Hell), and I thought others might like to see them too.

Recent Tracks

Plugin ID: foo, Version: 1.2.4
1 Grandaddy - A.M. 180 13:18:26 EST, March 18 2005
2 The White Stripes - Your Southern Can Is Mine 11:44:22 EST, March 18 2005
3 The White Stripes - Your Southern Can Is Mine 09:56:42 EST, March 18 2005
4 The White Stripes - Why Can't You Be Nicer To Me? 09:53:46 EST, March 18 2005
5 The White Stripes - Jumble, Jumble 09:51:08 EST, March 18 2005
6 The White Stripes - Let's Build a Home 09:49:12 EST, March 18 2005
7 The White Stripes - A Boy's Best Friend 09:46:02 EST, March 18 2005
8 The White Stripes - Truth Doesn't Make a Noise 09:42:14 EST, March 18 2005
9 The White Stripes - Sister, Do You Know My Name? 09:39:10 EST, March 18 2005
10 The White Stripes - Little Bird 07:18:07 EST, March 18 2005

Weekly Artist Chart

Week prior to Mar 13, 2005, 07:00
1 Elliott Smith
14
2 The Mars Volta
11
3 Radiohead
8
4 Black Sheep
7
4 MC Paul Barman
7
6 El-P
6
6 Metroid Metal (Stemage)
6
8 Her Space Holiday
5
9 Behold... the Arctopus
4
9 Enon
4

No comments: