Weekly Artist ChartWeek prior to Apr 3, 2005, 08:00 | ||
|---|---|---|
| 1 | The Decemberists | |
| 2 | Prefuse 73 | |
| 3 | Canibus | |
| 4 | Nellie Mckay | |
| 5 | Neil Young | |
| 6 | Weezer | |
| 7 | Ghostface | |
| 8 | Q and Not U | |
| 9 | Sufjan Stevens | |
| 10 | Daft Punk | |
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Friday, April 08, 2005
Foiled Again
Hey, Blogger seems to keep dumping my posts today. I did not have a whole lot to say for this entry, except to recommend Super Furry Animals to "cats" who are "sleeping" and to say that this is the first nice weekend of Spring, and I plan to enjoy it on my own terms. This will be the third time I have tried to post this entry, and it has changed a little, but it is mostly the same. Here are some audioscrobbler stats for no reason at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment