Older Public Internet Web Log
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Friday, April 22, 2005
This is some sinister shit.
About diamonds. More specifically, the De Beers Group. This makes one wonder. Link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debeers
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(103)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(20)
▼
2005
(225)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(16)
▼
April
(23)
DFA79, or: How I Got My Face Melted Off And Enjoye...
Something beautiful happened in the church house, ...
Hitler: The Pathology of Evil
It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who d...
Broomball or Broom Hockey; Either Way, It Was Rough
I know this is not new, however:
I woke up today and I knew the first thing I must ...
I watched two movies today
A Dream
I Found My Lip Balm
I Suppose My G is Just Too Futuristic For Some Cats
This is going to be pretty cool in my room
It feels like I'm being washed over by goodness
This is some sinister shit.
Short Notification:
Today,
This is not just a picture of the IM client I am u...
Like-Minded Individuals
Comcast: Fucking Up My Internet Experience One Pac...
Foiled Again
More On Keeping Your Computer Super Operational
To Dampen The Preceding Post
I have not posted a blog entry in a long time
►
March
(22)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(28)
►
2004
(204)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(62)
►
July
(71)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(7)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment