I was in Los Angeles, visiting a friend who's name I do remember, but which does not seem important enough to include in this entry. I met Prodigy and Havoc of Mobb Deep, who insisted on telling me that they were not really as hard as they seemed and had never killed, robbed, sold drugs, or any of that - it was all for entertainment's purposes. This shocked me. I also talked to some other mid 90's era rappers from the NYC area. Then, I ended up at some very high class party. I think a few really long haired dogs were there too, along with butlers and gold plates and stuff.
It was strange, for sure. I don't know what's with me and sleeping so long / late the last few days, but it needs to end.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Friday, February 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment