I was walking to class. A man in a truck drove up to me and asked me how to get to Pencader. I could not remember, so I told him "I cannot remember." I tried to remember, but still could not remember. After holding up traffic for about a minute and a half while I tried to remember, he said "that's ok man" and drove away. For a few minutes, I felt bad. Then I realized, I do not spend enough time on campus to know all of these locations and shit. It isn't like I live there.
An hour later, I returned to the thought and instantly remembered where it was. Such is life.
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thats pretty funny. I wouldn't have felt bad at all. 'shit happens' that wouldve been my reply. but then again I have bitch-like tendencies...actually I take that back I am a bitch.
Liz ;)
Post a Comment