An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Slept All Morning (A Bad Thing). Had Weird Dreams

I had an interesting dream that made me want to sleep a lot more, and a weird one. It's like I was stuck in the dreams, as I missed my morning class which was rather important (fuck). Also, my alarm didn't go off this morning and I assume that I got up in the middle of the morning and turned it off, which I have absolutely no recollection of. Anyway, back to the dreams. The first one was very good and it felt like it could be real. Short, with only a few brief lines of dialogue between myself and a second party. Actually come to think of it, I think there was only one line of dialogue spoken by the other party, and perhaps I didn't say anything at all. I said at most 5 words. Maybe it's showing me what I need to do. The second one, however was a real There was probably some stuff in between, in fact, almost definitely, but the second dream was rather epic and had something to do with Blood Oranges. Yes, Blood Oranges. I dreamed that all Blood Oranges were supernatural, and would infect the consumer of such fruit with some sort of disease where they would get warts everywhere. It was curable, but it was still quite dangerous. Maybe it turned people into zombies if they were infected long enough. I don't quite remember, as a lot of the details are fading away. Some of the oranges were disguising themselves as regular oranges, and I had to squeeze out some juice and put it up to my skin to see if it changed to a bloody color. So, dream analysis book-reader, what do you make of this?


I feel like I've been hit by a ton of bricks. A bowl of cereal will rejuvenate my awesome.

No comments: