An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

This is something I wrote a while ago

I was not entirely "myself" at the time of writing this, and it kind of rambles on. Oh well, maybe someone will get a kick out of it. I thought I'd put it up here before I deleted the text file from my PC. I like it better on the internet anyway.

These fucking people on BET are terrible. They're sucking the life out of the poor black religious community by putting these commercials on a blacks only channel. Yes, I said commercials, because that's what they are. This is not spiritual guidance. It's people with no talent, singing pied piper songs to the poor black rats of the communities to get them to throw their money at the television screen. The singers have no talent, as their God is the almighty dollar sign. This woman here is a piece of woman waste. She is money hungry, unable to sing, with an old face covered by makeup. I cannot believe someone would desecrate something that is sacred to so many by using it to sap and leech money from the underclassed, the former slaves? I hate these men. This man Pastor RObert Tilton, who is only reading passages from the bible that support his "give my 'church' money" mantra. They think they're giving these people help, but they're doing nothing. It disturbs me so bad that he can't go 3 minutes without mentioning "Go to the phones" and "give a donation." These are not "vows of faith" as mister tilton so crisply says. These are giveaways that reveal the ignorance of the american people and their love for "God". This makes me wonder, people say the bible is the best book there is. What if this is a good book, and a good guide to how to get rich quick? That's the way it seems. People need God. If you can sell them god with shitty pamphlets like "how to pay your bills supernaturally, you've done well. This is so disgusting. How can they say that "by making a vow to god and faithfully paying that vow, you will learn to combat poverty." That is a direct quote. If this message goes out to who it is intended to, these people will put their money into this "church" and it's money that could better be used to better their lives directly. How can he be telling these people to send the money in "today" with eyebrows raised, and then show him and his nasty singing bitch wife praying over some fake , obviously fake stock letters that are supposed to be all their "vows pf faith". This Robert Tilton is a terrible person, but he has a nice way of life set up here. One based on lying. I hope he doesn't believe in god. if he does, he surely knows that he's going to hell. This guy's formula is as follows: Take the bible's passages that talk about worship and praising and giving to the lord. Change the name of God to Robert Tilton, and you're all set.


el shaddai indeed.


The End

No comments: