An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Friday, February 18, 2005
Something I wrote in the rain
The rain, it does not bother me. I've even been known to tell people that I am allergic to umbrellas. I can think of few reasons to carry an umbrella through all kinds of weather. The only thing that annoys me is wet paper and books. I hav eonly once been so wet that I never thought I would dry out again. Don't take this to be some sort of tribute to rain and moisture and wetness, though, please don't do that. I prefer dryness, but I just do not mind the wet as much as others. Cold and wet though, is a different story. Every time I get hit with a freezing raindrop I feel like someone is playing my bones like a percussion instrument.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment