An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Monday, February 14, 2005
I'm in a great mood so far; Don't fuck it up!
Do NOT ruin this mood. I'm in a pretty good mood so far, and it's just after 9am. I sense great things ahead. As I am in a great mood, I thought I would share a bit of my thoughts and things I am "up on" with the internet by medium of web log. Bloc Party is way cool, way cool, way cool. They have a new album called Silent Alarm, out today I think. There a few good songs from them to download free, legally, here. This morning I was coming home from class and I started to think that perhaps there are a lot more sermons on the radio these days, or maybe I'm just noticing them more. In either case, there seem to be more, and they are annoying me. The radio is worthless most of the time, which is why Scan is an awesome feature and no car radio is complete without it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment