An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

RUINATION, AHOY!

To preface this post, I have found a few images from Google Image Search that were pulled up with the terms "ruin" and "ruination". Sadly, none of these accurately reflect what this post is about: The fact that their may be ruination of the academic variety ahead, in my future, the startlingly near future.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I missed my first class this morning because my alarm didn't go off. My computer is my alarm (Foobar2000 is set up to do this). I have learned from this mistake, and am now using my cell phone as a backup alarm. I had a chemistry quiz, which I thought I was going to fail miserably, but managed to answer every single question on it, so the results cannot be too terrible; in fact, they may even be good. Ruination is being staved nicely so far.

Oh, also aced my computer ethics quiz tonight. Boy, did I overprepare for that. 2 True / False questions. Lots of awesome people in that class, and but a single undesirable element, who is also highly entertaining. O, how it shall be.

No comments: