Older Public Internet Web Log
An older, slightly deprecated blog. "Blog." What an uncomfortable word.
Friday, February 18, 2005
Edict From Heaven
A divine being desires me to have an Xbox. I am meant to modify this "x box" and make it powerful and totally sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(103)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(20)
▼
2005
(225)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(22)
▼
February
(30)
My Desktop? I'd like to find the time to find a ne...
An Email Anomaly
Another Strange And Vivid Dream
On Internet Conversations and Lethargy
Slept All Morning (A Bad Thing). Had Weird Dreams
This morning,
FUCK, THERE IS BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE
I Need Some Antihistamines Up In This Bitch
Very Cool Day
Edict From Heaven
Something I wrote in the rain
Cliche
RUINATION, AHOY!
Foobar2000 is so awesome that nothing else really ...
This is something I wrote a while ago
Day Can't Get Me Down
I've been home for almost THREE HOURS
I'm procrastinating.
Reflection on the Weather and Involuntary Action
I'm in a great mood so far; Don't fuck it up!
Oh yeah, I saw Sage Francis!
Dreams and Sleeping
This is a picture of me being gay. Thank you, Hel...
A Good List Of Windows XP Tweaks
My eyebrows are thick and dark,
So we have these Dare brand Maple Creme cookies. ...
So You Want a Hard Drive in Your PS2?
Sleep should be bullshit
I am pretty fucking hip
This is what my shit is all about right now:
►
January
(28)
►
2004
(204)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(62)
►
July
(71)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(7)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment